Your fundraising efforts will help survivors of brain injury, family members, professionals who provide care, and the community.
Every donation makes a difference.
This is the difference you can make through your fundraising:
- $100 – Support Group for one month
- $500 – Education for 10 youth groups regarding brain injury and prevention
- $750 – Keeps the toll-free Information & Referral Service available for families for three months
- $1,000 – Offers education and support through the Survivor and Family Seminars
- $2,500 – Concussion education for team coaches or school personnel.
- $5,000 – Leadership endorsement for all services of support, education, recreation and advocacy for survivors and families.
Your family, friends and co-workers will want to help you reach your fundraising — send them an email for that opportunity.
Each Bowler has a minimum goal of $100. Team goals are $500 or more.
All Registered Bowlers and Teams receive:
- Two hours of bowling
- Pizza and soda
- Rental of Bowling Shoes
2020 Bowling for Brain Injury T-Shirt for each Bowler who raises $100 or more.
All Team members receive a 2020 Bowling for Brain Injury T-Shirt if the Team Goal of $500 is reached, or surpassed.