Bowling for Brain Injury 2023
Total Raised So Far: $34,200!
Bowling for Brain Injury is an opportunity to make a difference for survivors of brain injury and their families by providing support and services.
Participation is easy and the celebration is fun!
Teams, Bowlers, Sponsors, and Donors raise awareness and support for the Brain Injury Association of Missouri.
Family, friends, and co-workers help you reach your fundraising goal.
Two hours of free bowling and shoe rental as well as pizza and soda for team members.
Why Participate in Bowling for Brain Injury?
- Help survivors of brain injury and family members know they are not alone.
- Provide support as individuals and families adjust to life with brain injury.
- Offer information regarding brain injury resources.
- Educate survivors and families about life changes due to brain injury.
- Join this fun event for individuals of all abilities — with bowling alley accessibility, lane adaption and bowling assistance devices.
- Make Bowling for Brain Injury a great fundraiser for all!
How Does it Work?
Register your Team or as a Bowler at Bowling for Brain Injury – Missouri
Your personalized team webpage will be created for you! You provide the information and we will provide the webpage link.
Share your story!
Send an email, make a Facebook post, or Tweet an invite for family, friends, co-workers, and social networks to support your fundraising efforts.
Boast about your success!
As donations are received, send periodic updates as you reach your initial fundraising goal and strive for more success. This may include a video, photo, or snapshot of your bowling.
Spread the word!
Help make a difference by Bowling for Brain Injury and giving others the opportunity to