Be part of the Voice of Brain Injury
Your Membership is a special gift to the Brain Injury Association of Missouri to help provide support, education, recreation and advocacy to serve persons with brain injury, family members, professionals who provide care, and the community. Membership complements other donations and program revenue to further the Mission of the Brain Injury Association of Missouri.
Benefits of BIA-MO Membership include:
- Brain Injury Association of America The Challenge quarterly magazine.
- Discount Registration Fee to the BIA-MO Annual Statewide Professional Conference.
- Assurance that you are making a difference as part of the Voice of Brain Injury.
Professional and Corporate Membership Benefits
- Professional and Corporate Membership includes a one-year subscription to The Journal for Head Trauma Rehabilitation. This is a $172 value.
- Professional Members may “opt-in” to be listed on the Membership page of the BIA-MO website.
- Corporate Memberships at $200 are listed on the BIA-MO website by name. Corporate Memberships of $500 are listed on the BIA-MO website with a link to the Member’s website.
How To Join
Points of Light Champions
Leadership gift of $5,000 or more for organization sustainability and growth
Mrs. Donald Danforth Jr.
Sargent Construction Family
2020 Points of Light Members
Annual gift of $500 or more to support all programs of BIA-MO.
Laura and Charles Barnes
Suan and Mark Bronson
Maureen and Dave Cunningham
Susannah and Donald Danforth III
Betty and David Farrell
Barbara and Kurt Van Dyk
Evelyn and Clayton Fenter
Mary and Jimmy Howe
Patti and Tom Jayne
Raman Malhotra, MD
Page Melton Ivie
Anne and Charles Mott
Loree and Rodney Rowe
Judy and Barry Sargent
Lauren and Fred Schwarz
Diane and Bob Trame
Amy Barefield, RN, CCM
Erin Bryan, MT-BC, CBIS
Drs. Katherine and Jacob Buchowski
Carolyn Chambers, MS, CBIST, CLCP
Rosa Cinense, MD
Carol Crooks, M.D.
Christopher Finney, Finney Injury Law
Brad Ferguson, PhD
Stuart Friess, MD
Dale Halfaker, PhD
Sindhu Jacob, MD
Curtis Jones, LCSW
Mary Lou Martin
Dr. Whitney Sunderland
Michael Wilson, MD
BIA-MO UPCOMING EVENTS
Kirksville Support GroupRural Advocates for Independent Living (RAIL) 1100 S. Jamison, Kirksville,, MO
Kirksville – First Monday of Month at 6:00 pm. Rural Advocates for Independent Living (RAIL), 1100 S. Jamison, Kirksville, MO 63501 Contact: Don Bindner (660) 988-1923
Independence Support GroupOld Young School Gym 501 N Dodgion, Independence, MO
Independence – First Tuesday of Month at 7:00 pm. 501 N Dodgion, Independence, MO 64050 (This is the old Young School Gymnasium located next door to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore) Contact: Angela (Angel) Perry, 816-377-0231