Grow Your Farm Workshops
Beginning February 2020
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Tap into the knowledge of skilled, innovative farmers.
- Network with other farmers and make friends.
- Learn critical farm management skills such as creative financing and innovative marketing strategies.
- See local farming practices being used on real farms under a variety of conditions.
- Learn to view a farm as an interconnected system and learn how goals determine farming practices.
- Craft a tailor-made farming and business plan.
- Meet farmers who have diversified their products.
Collaborating Program Partners: