Annual Statewide Professional Development Conference
October 3 – 5, 2019
Marriott St. Louis West
The Brain Injury Association of Missouri Annual Statewide Conference is the only Conference in Missouri established specifically to address current trends in innovative therapeutic strategies, cutting-edge and best practice treatment options, and research relating to brain injury.
This Conference features national and local experts addressing issues of interest to professionals, survivors of brain injury and family members.
Sessions held Thursday and Friday focus on topics of interest to therapists, medical personnel, mental health professionals, rehabilitation specialists, care coordinators, vocational experts, community support staff, and others who provide care for persons with brain injury.
On Saturday, a special Survivor & Family Seminar is held in conjunction with the BIA-MO Annual Statewide Conference.
Conference Professional Audience (Thursday and Friday):
- Therapists – physical, occupational, speech
- Medical Personnel – physicians, nurses, neurologists
- Mental Health Professionals – social workers, counselors, psychologists, neuropsychologists
- Rehabilitation Specialists – medical, therapy, mental health
- Care Coordinators – case managers, service coordinators, discharge planners
- Vocational Experts – vocational counselors, job developers, agricultural professionals
- Community Support Staff – independent living experts, personal care attendants, support providers
2019 Session Topics:
- Trauma and the Brain: A Psychological and Physiological Perspective
- Neurophysiological Optimization: Life and Neurological Health after TBI
- Increasing Independence and Improving Therapy with Technology, Robotics and Adaptive Equipment
- The Role of Vision Therapy in Brain Injury Recovery
- Community Integration Strategies
- Family Dynamics and Role Changes Following Brain Injury
- Methods and Implications of Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Reducing Risk and Readmission Rates of Stroke Survivors
- And more!
Click here to register online for the 2019 BIA-MO Annual Statewide Conference!
Conference Quick Links:
Contact Us to be added to the distribution list for updates about the BIA-MO Annual Statewide Conference.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship reflects your commitment to support educational programming for professionals in the field of brain injury. It provides maximum exposure of your support for the Brain Injury Association of Missouri through at-conference recognition, printed materials, on our website and through social media. Download a Sponsorship Brochure today!
Rural Missouri Track Sponsor
Rehabilitation Track Sponsor
Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital
Missouri Association of Rehabilitation Facilities
Missouri Department of Mental Health – Division of Developmental Disabilities
St. Louis Children’s Hospital
The Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis
Newman Bronson & Wallis
Wolfgram & Associates