Bowling for Brain Injury 2020 – THANK YOU!
Thank you to all who participated in Bowling for Brain Injury – Missouri in 2020. Bowling for Brain Injury was different in 2020, but teams still had fun and generated some friendly competition
Bowlers raised more than $22,500 to support BIA-MO programs and raise awareness about brain injury. Survivors and families know they are not alone. They have help and hope. Thank you.
Top Fundraising Teams
Congratulations to the Top Fundraising Teams for Bowling for Brain Injury – Missouri.
Top Fundraising Individuals
Mary Lou Green
Contact the BIA-MO office to be put on the mailing list for Bowling for Brain Injury – Missouri 2021 at email@example.com or call 314-426-4024.
What is Bowling for Brain Injury?
An opportunity to make a difference for survivors of brain injury and their families.
Your participation in Bowling for Brain Injury, which is the national fundraiser of the Brain Injury Association, will provide support and services for survivors of brain injury and their families in Missouri.
Why Participate in Bowling for Brain Injury?
- Help survivors of brain injury and family members know they are not alone.
- Provide support as individuals and families adjust to life with brain injury.
- Offer information regarding brain injury resources.
- Educate survivors and families about life-changes due to brain injury.
- Join this fun event for individuals of all abilities – – with bowling alley accessibility, lane adaption and bowling assistance devices.
- Make Bowling for Brain Injury a great fundraiser for all.
Call 1-800-444-6443 or 314-426-4024
Thank You to Bowling for Brain Injury Sponsors
Great Southern Bank
Kelly Lane Family
Ransin Injury Law
St. Louis Suburban School Nurses Association
West Community Credit Union