Brain Injury Association of Missouri
17th Annual Statewide Conference
October 7 – 9, 2021
Marriott St. Louis West
The Brain Injury Association of Missouri (BIA-MO) Annual Statewide Professional Conference is the premier educational opportunity for professionals who provide care for individuals with brain injury.
National and local experts share current research, innovative therapeutic strategies and best practice treatments to further develop knowledge and skills to improve the quality of life for survivors of brain injury.
Participation options include In-Person, Archives On-Demand and a Combination. Discount Professional Registration rates available for BIA-MO Members.
2021 Session Topics Included:
- Health Disparities and Inequities for Persons with Brain Injury
- How Good Sleep Hygiene and Healthy Sleep Impact the Neuro Recovery Process
- Research: COVID-19 and Stroke Increase
- Health Disparity in Rural and Urban Communities Among Various Cultures
- Systemic Complications of Brain Injury
- Disorders of Consciousness & Coma Recovery Research Updates
- Managing Behavior Through Self-Awareness Training After Acquired Brain Injury
- Results of Missouri TBI Needs Assessment
- Diversity: Brain Injury Management for Different Generations and Cultures
- Advanced Technologies from Virtual Reality to Robotics
- Self-Advocacy: Teach, Use and Implement
- Therapy Interventions to Promote Successful Return to Driving after Acquired Brain Injury
- Breaking Through Limitation