Brain Injury Association of Missouri
16th Annual Statewide Conference
October 1 – 2, 2020
Thank you to everyone who participated in the virtual BIA-MO 16th Annual Statewide Conference on October 1 and 2, 2020.
The Brain Injury Association of Missouri (BIA-MO) Annual Statewide Professional Conference is the only conference in Missouri developed to specifically address issues relating to brain injury.
It is the premier educational opportunity for professionals who provide care for individuals with brain injury.
National and local experts share current research, innovative therapeutic strategies and best practice treatments to further develop knowledge and skills to improve the quality of life for survivors of brain injury.
2020 Session Topics Included:
- Post-Traumatic Pediatric Seizures
- Tele-Rehabilitation – What Works in the COVID-19 Era
- Family Support and Education for Adjusting to Life with Brain Injury
- Visual Deficits, Prisms and Visual Spatial Neglect
- Resiliency Training for Staff Working with Clients with Extreme Behavioral Needs: Addressing Trauma as it Applies to Individuals in Settings Where Behavioral Challenges are Prominent
- Medications and Brain Injury – Interactions and Genetic Testing Markers
- Concussions/mTBI – Return to Activities
- Medical Marijuana in Missouri: What’s Next?
- CBIS – What Is It and Why Is It Important?
- Military Veteran Farmers: Heroes to Hives
Miss the 16th Annual Conference this year? Email Conference@biamo.org to be put on the mailing list for the 2021 BIA-MO 17th Annual Statewide Conference.