Brain Injury Association of Missouri
Annual Statewide Conference
The Brain Injury Association of Missouri Annual Statewide Conference is the only conference in Missouri dedicated to current trends in innovative therapeutic strategies, cutting-edge and best practices treatment options, and research specifically relating to brain injury.
This Conference features national and local experts addressing issues of interest to professionals, survivors of brain injury and family members.
Sessions held Thursday and Friday focus on topics of interest to healthcare professionals, rehabilitation specialists, social workers, vocational counselors, physicians, psychologists, mental health professionals, case managers, service coordinators, and others providing care for persons with brain injury.
On Saturday, a special seminar is held for survivors of brain injury and their families.
Conference Professional Audience
- Therapists - physical, occupational, speech
- Medical Personnel - physicians, nurses, neurologists
- Mental Health Professionals - social workers, counselors, psychologists, neuropsychologists
- Rehabilitation Specialists - medical, therapy, mental health
- Care Coordinators - case managers, service coordinators, discharge planners
- Vocational Experts - vocational counselors, job developers
- Community Support Staff - independent living experts, personal care attendants, support providers
Send an email Conference@biamo.org to be added to the mailing list
for the BIA-MO 13th Annual Statewide Conference, to be held in October, 2017!